Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My story

i friends.. my name is martin. today i am going to tell you about my story. it happens just before 2 months ago.. when i am in college. i have so many friends in boys a well as in girls. the girl in story is called ishita (name changed due to privacy). we are best friends. firstly describe her.. she is slim whitish girl. she has 36 24 38 size.. most of the boys wants her. we met first in admission time.. then we become close to gather. chatted daily over phone. once exam is near she called me for solving some things for study.. i went to her flat as she was lived in flat. when she open a door, i am shocked to see her in her pink night dress. she is looking awesome. she welcomed me.. i sat on sofa we start studying. after 1 hr she said that lets chat for some time as she is bored. so i said ok. then we started to chit chat about personal things. then suddenly my hands touched her boobs. i said sorry. she said its ok & gave smile. i put my hand on her thigh & gently rubbing it. she got aroused. then i kissed her on cheek. she said nothing. so my confidence increased. i put my lips on her. its so nice. now she also co-operate me. we lip locked for 15 min.


we broke kiss. she took me to her bed room. then i put her on the bed. i start kissing all over body. then she removed my t-shirt & i also removed her top. she wear black bra.. i start sucking her boobs over bra. she got aroused more & moan "aahhhhh" i removed her bra & sucking her nipple hard. i chewed it. then i suck her navel which excited her more. then slowly i removed her pant & panty. i got her vagina. i start sucking her vagina with my tongue.. she got mad.. she moaned hard.. " aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" "fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkk me" i continued fucking her with my tongue. she had her orgasm within 5 min. i still continue had 2nd orgasm. now she remove my pant & boxer. she was shocked to see my 9 inch long cock. i told to suck it. she refused first after some request she agreed. she start sucking slowly. i moaned slowly.. now i got hard by her suck i start mouth fucking hard for 10 min.. then i lied her on bed. i pushed my dick on her pussy and stroked. my 2 inch dick went in. then i again stroked hard my dicks went in. she screamed hard. i lip locked to reduce her voice. after 5 min when she relaxed i started stroke slowly.. then i start fucking her hard. she screamed yeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh fuck me..... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk me hard. make me your bitch.. i got excited and start fucking hard. i took her in my arms with dick in pussy. i stand which is my favourite position and start fucking hard she screamed and had her orgasm. then i make her in doggy style and start fucking her hard. i fucked her for 20 min at that time she had her 4 orgasm. i told her that i am cumming so she said that cum in inside. after 10 -15 strokes i ejaculated in her. we both are exhausted sleep in each others arm. in morning again we had a session in bathroom. then i went to my home. please send me your feedback. and if any girl, bhabhi wants sex chat then message me in my inbox. my fb user name is stieve.martin.10.

No comments:

Post a Comment